AHT REPORT?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

AHT REPORT?

Postby Leckbush » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:42 am

Do vicidial have a REALTIME AHT REPORT for INBOUND? Im trying to find and search through it, but couldnt find anything or I just miss it. Any help? I would Appreciate it. Thanks
Server 1: ViciBox v.8.1.2 181002 | Single Machine | VERSION: 2.14-580c BUILD: 190406-1615| Asterisk 13.21.1-vici
i7-4790K - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB HDD
Leckbush

Re: AHT REPORT?

Postby williamconley » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:26 pm

The Acronomicon says you meant "Average Handling Time", but you should probably remember to avoid jargon when you can't find something you think should be obvious. Given the odds, it's merely called something else.

Define "handling": Is that the amount of talk time or does it include hold/wait/dead or any other times?

I hope you've looked at the reports in the Vicidial Reports Tab, but you didn't mention whether any of those met any of your criteria so I have to ask before I start looking to see if any of the reports in that area meet the criteria you didn't actually specify. Like to help but ... Dead in the water. 8-)

Failing any of that, of course, it's all mysql tables. Writing one won't be difficult once your criteria is technically provided.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Sorry for that william.
Server 1: ViciBox v.8.1.2 181002 | Single Machine | VERSION: 2.14-580c BUILD: 190406-1615| Asterisk 13.21.1-vici
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Invoking the Acronomicon on a holiday is dangerous, but I decided to risk it.
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Im sorry, its the first time I hear it. You know, Im new too call center industry. Average Handling Time or AHT is what Im referring too. Our client wants to know if vicidial provide a realtime report for it for an inbound campaign.
For Example: They want to know on specific agent how long is the average call time for like, lets say he call 30 calls since from the beginning, on those 30 calls what is the average call time. Sorry for my english.

Btw Happy thanksgiving there!
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Have you checked the reports under the Reports section for the information you seek? There are a lot of them. Agent Detail (specific to each agent) and Inbound (specific to inbound) sound likely to have at least one report with the data you seek. But run all of them, one at a time.
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi william upon checking user report like Performance detail report and getting some fields, the system is not reporting anyhting or posting any result, its just like this:

Agent Performance Detail 2018-11-24 02:17:26
Time range: 2018-06-01 00:00:00 to 2018-11-24 23:59:59

---------- AGENTS Details -------------

CALL STATS BREAKDOWN: (Statistics related to handling of calls only) [DOWNLOAD]
+-----------------+----------+----------------------+----------------------+------------+--------+-----------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+
| USER NAME | ID | CURRENT USER GROUP | MOST RECENT USER GRP | CALL DATE | CALLS | TIME | PAUSE | PAUSE % |PAUSAVG | WAIT | WAIT % |WAITAVG | TALK | TALK % |TALKAVG | DISPO | DISPO % |DISPAVG | DEAD | DEAD % |DEADAVG | CUSTOMER | CUSTOMER % |CUSTAVG |
+-----------------+----------+----------------------+----------------------+------------+--------+-----------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+----------+------------+--------+
| TOTALS AGENTS:0 | | | 0| 0| 0.00 % | 0 | 0| 0.00 % | 0 | 0| 0.00 % | 0 | 0| 0.00 % | 0 | 0| 0.00 % | 0 | 0| 0.00 % | 0 |

PAUSE CODE BREAKDOWN: [DOWNLOAD]

+-----------------+----------+----------------------+----------------------+------------+----------+----------+ +
| USER NAME | ID | CURRENT USER GROUP | MOST RECENT USER GRP | LOGIN TIME | NONPAUSE | PAUSE | |
+-----------------+----------+----------------------+----------------------+------------+----------+----------+ +
| TOTALS AGENTS:0 | 0| 0| 0| |

This the same with other reporting, How to enable this? I think they were disabled for some reason by the previous IT of ours

Thanks william
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 am

If reports are disabled, you can't see them to run them. Although, your credentials may not allow you to see reports from all users. Be sure your user is in the ADMIN user group and has no limitations. Note that once the ADMIN user group has limits applied, they often can't be removed because nobody has permission to do so. There are a few threads on the site on this topic. You can also find the original "create" commands for both the 6666 user and the ADMIN user group if turning all the permissions back on don't get your data visible.

If logs are "archived" immediately you may need to check the box for archived logs during the running of the reports.

However: If the logs are being deleted, that's a different story entirely.
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:15 am

Thanks william.

Im using the admin user, and all reports viewable. Its just, there's no output to it. Only few report have it

How do I know if the logs are set to be deleted everytime? If they're being archive, wehre do I find this archive box? Please enlighten me thanks william
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:37 pm

all reports viewable
Not what I was talking about. It's also possible to block viewing specific campaigns and user groups from some managers. Which means you may only be able to run reports for specific groups of people and that may not include those whose calls you're attempting to see. Just being able to run the report doesn't mean the data in the report is available to you.

Only few report have it
I have no idea what that meant.

wehre do I find this archive box
Your Vicidial Version may be a bit old. but if you have it: There will be a checkbox in some (most? all?) reports for "Search archived data". This changes the data source from whatever log file(s) that report uses to "XXX_archive". So if it was pulling from "vicidial_log" it will now pull from "vicidial_log_archive" instead, accessing the archived data. If you check your mysql tables for record counts (phpMyAdmin makes this very easy, you can sort by record-count), you'll see if the archive tables are populated and if the associated NON-archive tables are tiny by comparison.
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:16 pm

1. But Im the highest user here. Im the top admin, the user admin is at level 9. All permission is allowed even in user group. There is just no report output. Im the one who managed the dialer unless there is a system user that is set to prevent me to see report even an admin user?
2. I check the sql via workbench. I try to pull out the the table for "vicidial_agent_log_archive % vicidial_agent_log" But returned no data, just NULL. So I guess its not writing any data on the table
3. I already did try pulling report with search archive data, But doesnt work.
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Leckbush wrote:1. But Im the highest user here. Im the top admin, the user admin is at level 9.

Doesn't mean that at some point you didn't alter your permissions and lock out certain user groups. Admins do it all the time and often the only way to fix it is to edit the DB entry for the Admin user group directly. For instance: What users/user groups are you attempting to report on? What user group is YOUR user in? Does your User Group have permission to view reports for the target user group? (You can only say yes if that user group is specifically checked OR if "all groups" is checked AND that user group is listed below. If "All" is checked, but that group is not listed ... you can't see them to report on them).
Leckbush wrote:All permission is allowed even in user group. There is just no report output. Im the one who managed the dialer unless there is a system user that is set to prevent me to see report even an admin user?

If you edited your permissions in the past (or someone else did), you CAN be locked out and it CAN be impossible for you to see the data from which you are blocked. IE: You can't see that you're blocked from something once you can no longer see it. This is why I generally tell clients to NEVER modify the ADMIN user group and never put anyone else in that group. Create a new user group for "sub-admins" and put all new admins into that group, then the Super User can edit anything and that one super user has full access to everything forever. As long as the ADMIN user group is never edited. Plus: the ADMIN user group can always be restored to its former glory by using the original INSERT command from the installer. Handy.

Leckbush wrote:2. I check the sql via workbench. I try to pull out the the table for "vicidial_agent_log_archive % vicidial_agent_log" But returned no data, just NULL. So I guess its not writing any data on the table

I'm lost on "vicidial_agent_log_archive % vicidial_agent_log" why the % between? What queries did you run? Are there records in the non-archive version of the table? What about the other logs? This is why I recommend phpMyAdmin. It shows a simple list of tables in each database and there's a column for record count. Sorting by the record-count column (Descending) inevitably shows the list of log tables in use since they will always have lots of entries (ie: millions or thousands, compared to dozens for users and other configuration modules).

Leckbush wrote:3. I already did try pulling report with search archive data, But doesnt work.

Do any other reports produce results?

Have you checked for crashed tables?
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Well I dont there is problem about the user I have which is the admin. I believe something to do with SQL DB

MySQL :
I run this on the workbench [select * from vicidial_agent_log_archive] and Also this query [select * from vicidial_agent_log] both doesnt give me result, just an empty record and NULL on the first row.

Other Reports:
Yes other reports work. Some dont, like agent performance detail and Outbound summary interval report.

When I open Workbench I have this query report automatically appear when I login to it [Error Code: 144 Table './asterisk/vicidial_carrier_log' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed] Do you think thats problem?
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Leckbush wrote: When I open Workbench I have this query report automatically appear when I login to it [Error Code: 144 Table './asterisk/vicidial_carrier_log' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed] Do you think thats problem?

Yupper. That's the one. ANY crashed table can and will block many functions including data storage after that fail. Always clear any crashed tables immediately. Look up the method to enable archiving of tables, too. Your log tables may be overfilling (happens to older systems: archive everything over 1 year to start with).

Also: carrier log table can actually just be truncated/emptied. That data isn't used in any reports anyway. You can also turn off carrier logging in server settings if you don't need it right now (thus reducing the likelihood of that table crashing in the future ... turn it on if you ever need it for some reason).

Or you can fix the table:

Code: Select all
mysqlcheck --auto-repair  -p asterisk vicidial_carrier_log
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Wow thank you william. I hope repairing this solve the issue on report including some metric that doesnt work on realtime report of some campaign. I'll give you an update of whats the result is.

Can I run the repair command while under calls operations?
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Leckbush wrote:Wow thank you william. I hope repairing this solve the issue on report including some metric that doesnt work on realtime report of some campaign. I'll give you an update of whats the result is.

Can I run the repair command while under calls operations?

Safer (for this particular table) if you turn off carrier logging in admin->servers first. Usually calling will FAIL if you have a crashed table, so ... pretty much just "fix the table!!" whenever a table is broken regardless of call situation. Any table that's crashed is already inaccessible to the db server.

Identify tables already marked as crashed (note: tables aren't always marked crashed immediately, but if they have been marked, this will provide a list of crashed tables):
mysql asterisk -p -e "show table status where comment like '%crashed%'"

After hours "check and fix 'em all":
mysqlcheck --all-databases --auto-repair -p
williamconley

Return to Support