Fronter/Verifier/Closer

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Fronter/Verifier/Closer

Postby Acidshock » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Is there any way to make it so that VICIDIAL separates the calls properly when a verifier is being used between the fronter and the closer? I need to track the Verifier statistics. I notice VICIDIAL updates the front_uniqueid field but doesnt update the user in the xfer_log.
VERSION: 2.14-698a | BUILD: 190207-2301 | Asterisk:13.24.1-vici | Vicibox 8.1.2
Acidshock

Re: Fronter/Verifier/Closer

Postby williamconley » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:44 pm

"separates the calls properly" is purely subjective. My answer: Vicidial separates the calls perfectly already. lol.

If your goal is to track THREE levels of "user" instead of TWO (which vicidial is designed to do), then you will want to find a report that shows at least some of the information you see so it may be rewritten to your needs.

We've written many customized reports designed to determine information based on call history. We've also written many scripts that alter data in the Vicidial lead record to explicitly make a determination (such as "who was the verifier?") and store that information for later reporting purposes.

You can also put this information in a custom field on all the lists to allow the Verifier to "choose himself" during the verification call OR write a start_call or dispo_url script into the Closer campaign that stores the user ID in a special field. Lots of ways to go. All of which are "proper" to those who use them (subjectively, of course).

PS: Good job posting your system specs. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support