How to Pair VOS3000 and VICIBOX.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to Pair VOS3000 and VICIBOX.

Postby yousaf119 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:34 am

Dear All I have looking for support regarding vicibox. I have configured my VOS as a customer and Supplier. when I make a call from my vos. it directly came to VICIBOX and is not returning back to VOS. Its very urgent and urgent support is require on this matter. Here is the script

VOS to Asterisk

[v-asterisk]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
type=friend
canreinvite=no
host=X.X.X.X
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=trunkinbound
qualify=yes
insecure=port,invite
nat=yes

early response in this regard will be highly appreciable.

exten => _444X.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _444X.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:0}@v-asterisk,,tTo)
exten => _444X.,n,Hangup()

Asterisk to VOS

[asterisk-v]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
type=peer
host=X.X.X.X
port=5060
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
insecure=port,invite

exten => _8801X.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _8801X.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:0}@asterisk-v,,tTo)
exten => _8801X.,n,Hangup
yousaf119

Re: How to Pair VOS3000 and VICIBOX.

Postby williamconley » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:54 am

This question is not related to Vicibox or Vicidial. This is an Asterisk question. Vicidial will use whatever trunks are available in Asterisk. VOS3000 is a SIP transport (trunking) system which should have standardized interaction with Asterisk configuration readily available. If you ignore the "Vicidial" in your system and make this interaction work with Asterisk, we can help you work out the minor differences that may be necessary to work with Vicidial, related to CallerID Name and the "o" switch required to Dial plus the dialplan requirements, although it looks like you already have those managed so you likely won't need them.

To be clear: Your description of " it directly came to VICIBOX and is not returning back to VOS" is not descriptive enough for anyone to really know what your problem is. Perhaps a more in-depth description and/or some logs would be useful. Remember that you should include not only configuration options but a clear statement of what you expected to happen and what DID happen. In this case, your description could be related to calls routing from your carrier directly to Vicidial or from your agents to Vicidial but never passing to the VOS or ... well, it's hard to say. Remember that while you've probably been dealing with this particular problem for several hours, none of us has any of those details which zeroed you in on your problem. ALL we have is what's in THIS post. So we're out of the loop.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support