Far side connects but unable to route it to Agent

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Far side connects but unable to route it to Agent

Postby mcdeeiis » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am

I have a vicidial installed on normal dual core desktop system. I have been successfully running 3-4 agents on a campaign for last one week. Yesterday during the mid day the calls slowed down and those that were coming had no audio - both ways. When the call connects there is no data shown on the vici customer info screen. When the far side disconnects, the asterisk takes a while to terminate(not sure if it's even terminating the calls).

I did the following:
1. checked vicidial auto call table - has no records
2. there is no error on asterisk cli other than "vicidial utils.c:1446 ast_careful_fwrite: fwrite() returned error: Broken pipe"
3. there are few periodic notices " NOTICE[1589]: chan_sip.c:28490 handle_request_register: Registration from '24 <sip:24@mypublicip:65476>' failed for '40.89.133.72:55029' - Wrong password". When reverse lookup that ip, it says Microsoft. Not sure if this has something to do.
4. the recordings are not in monitorDone/MP3 for yesterday's half day calling, instead I see them in monitorDone/Orig
5. I am not finding the MySQL log file. but the MySQL service is running as I am able to query the Asterisk database.
6. I don't see any critical errors in Apache logs.
7. I restarted MySQL and Apache service but that didn't help.
8. I restarted the server with no luck.
9. Tried taking calls, the far side connects but Agent cannot(Agent is in conference) and no info on UI so no way to hang-up. Since campaign is in auto-mode it keeps calling the leads(which can be seen using Asterisk cli) but is unable to end it to the Agent.

I am not sure where to look more to investigate further. Suggestions?
1 DB + WEB
3 Asterisk
Vicidial 2.14-853a
BUILD: 220328-142
Asterisk 13.38.2-vici
/usr/src/astguiclient/trunk
Path: .
Working Copy Root Path: /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk
URL: svn://svn.eflo.net/agc_2-X/trunk
Revision: 3592
mcdeeiis

Re: Far side connects but unable to route it to Agent

Postby omarrodriguezt » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 am

Check if there are any table corrupted in the MySQL Server
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:36 pm

omarrodriguezt wrote:Check if there are any table corrupted in the MySQL Server

True!
Code: Select all
mysqlcheck --all-databases --auto-repair

Next: Provide a single Asterisk CLI example of a failed call from beginning to end. Not 3000 lines of unrelated code. Not 37 calls all mixed together. ONE call, start to finish.

In future you should also be sure to specify inbound vs outbound calls. Try multiple carriers (if you only have one carrier, obviously this is a good time to rectify this oversight, you must have Two and Should have Three.)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby sc3reface » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello so this issue is more likely on MySQL corrupt table right.
VERSION: 2.0.5-173
BUILD: 90320-0424
sc3reface

Return to Support