Campaigns detail view blank after updating

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Campaigns detail view blank after updating

Postby uncapped_shady » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 am

Hi please assist.

I have a customer where their Campaigns Detail View is blank after a DB schema update as well as SVN trunk update.
They were upgraded from db schema from 1452 to the latest 1552.

Everything is showing except that the campaigns is not showing data under the detail view. Under basic view you can see all info.

I tried creating a new campaign and then it seems normal until you are on detail view then there is nothing.

The agents can login to the agent interface but calls are also not going through.

What can I look at?

Thank you
uncapped_shady

Re: Campaigns detail view blank after updating

Postby uncapped_shady » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:15 am

Just an update regarding the above issue in case anyone else runs into the same issue as me.

After downloading the latest trunk with all the new upgrade files, I proceeded to run them in sequence like one would and it still did not resolve the issue.
I then got Vicidial involved and it turned out that a few lines within the 2.10 upgrade file did not run. Those lines were:

Code: Select all
ALTER TABLE vicidial_campaigns ADD comments_all_tabs ENUM('DISABLED','ENABLED') default 'DISABLED';
ALTER TABLE vicidial_campaigns ADD comments_dispo_screen ENUM('DISABLED','ENABLED','REPLACE_CALL_NOTES') default 'DISABLED';
ALTER TABLE vicidial_campaigns ADD comments_callback_screen ENUM('DISABLED','ENABLED','REPLACE_CB_NOTES') default 'DISABLED';
ALTER TABLE vicidial_campaigns ADD qc_comment_history ENUM('CLICK','AUTO_OPEN','CLICK_ALLOW_MINIMIZE','AUTO_OPEN_ALLOW_MINIMIZE') default 'CLICK';

Weird I know but it is what it is and hopefully this will assist someone else pulling their hair out like I did.

Cheers for now.
uncapped_shady

Re: Campaigns detail view blank after updating

Postby mflorell » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:03 am

Thanks for posting your followup :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support