No agent call URL not working in Press 1 campaign

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

No agent call URL not working in Press 1 campaign

Postby hiteshg » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:24 am

SCRATCH INSTALL| Single Server | Sangoma PRI Card A101e (Single Port) | No Extra Software After Installation |Intel Xeon Quad Core | 16GiB RAM |
OS- CentOS 6.8
Vicidial Version installed : 2.12-476a
Asterisk : asterisk-1.8.23.0-vici.tar.gz
DAHDI : 2.11

We have configured Survey campaign to route to Call menu for Press 1, Press 2 and Press 3 Option.

Once customer Press 1 we have routed to Ingroup and the agents who have logged in this ingroup receive the call.

In Ingroup we are trying to use No Agent Call URL when no agent is available.

But No agent call URL is not working in Press 1 campaign when route to ingroup.

Appreciate your help in advance
hiteshg

Re: No agent call URL not working in Press 1 campaign

Postby thephaseusa » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am

What value are you putting in the No AGent Call URL field?

Here is what I recently started using:

VARhttp://137.27.15.180/agc/dispo_move_ ... _to_file=1

any call where the customer presses 1 (my press 1s code 1-INTERESTED substitute whatever yours say) but it doesnt reach a live agent the no agent call url moves the lead to my list 607, which is the list for a closer campaign, where i log in and call those once or twice a day. it is worth it I make sales on these leads. whether they press 1 and dont want to wait and hang up or their call isnt transferred right away and they hang up.

of course you find your press 1's in the mysql db asterisk: select * from vicidial_list where security_phrase = '1-INTERESTED' and last_local_call_time like '%2018-07-28%'
thephaseusa

Postby blackbird2306 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Your vicidial version is nearly about 3 years old. I strongly recommend you to update your system. Where is your "No Agent Call URL" located?
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:41 pm

hiteshg wrote:SCRATCH INSTALL| Single Server | Sangoma PRI Card A101e (Single Port) | No Extra Software After Installation |Intel Xeon Quad Core | 16GiB RAM |
OS- CentOS 6.8
Vicidial Version installed : 2.12-476a
Asterisk : asterisk-1.8.23.0-vici.tar.gz
DAHDI : 2.11

We have configured Survey campaign to route to Call menu for Press 1, Press 2 and Press 3 Option.

Once customer Press 1 we have routed to Ingroup and the agents who have logged in this ingroup receive the call.

In Ingroup we are trying to use No Agent Call URL when no agent is available.

Appreciate your help in advance

Good job posting your specs: Please note that you should also post a link to the installation instructions you used (to keep everyone using that instruction set linked for combination of challenges associated with it ...).

Next up:

Is not working is not as ... descriptive as it could be. Does the server pull the url but without proper parameters? How do you know it "does not work", precisely? Did you check the apache logs on the receiving server?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support