Vicidial Agent API Error?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Re: Vicidial Agent API Error?

Postby developerdan » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 am

Thanks for all of your help everyone.

Im so happy i could cry.

I will do more testing on this tomorrow just to make sure it all works normally in other flows.
developerdan

Postby developerdan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:33 am

I haven't had any strange pauses yet.
I have updated our client and will get some feedback from them later today. But that seems to have fixed it.
developerdan

Postby blackbird2306 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm

I'm glad to hear it is working. But I can guarantee that you will have some unwanted agent pause moments with this. If an agent wants to go only in pause mode and then resumes, the next call pause will be triggered. Just try it out with the API: 1. send pause, 2. send resume, - 3. then a call comes in and you want to dispo and keep going on without pausing, 4. send hangup, 5. send external status --> the agent will be paused

And now I have a small fix for testing purposes. Just to see, if we are on the right track.

As I have mentioned this was only for testing. But now the final fix for your issue if you don't want to change the order of your api commands (1. pause , 2. hangup, 3. dispo and not 1. hangup, 2. pause, 3. dispo):
Additionally to the previous fix add the green line about 15 lines further down:
if ( (APIPausE_array[0]=='RESUME') && (AutoDialReady < 1) && (auto_dial_level > 0) )
{
document.vicidial_form.DispoSelectStop.checked=false;
AutoDialWaiting = 1;
AutoDial_ReSume_PauSe("VDADready");
temp_APIPausE_message='RESUME-SET';
}
}
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby developerdan » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:18 am

Its possible I don't see that issue as we don't use the API for resume ?

But I will give that a go as well thanks.
developerdan

Previous

Return to Support