Access agent Voicemail Box

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Access agent Voicemail Box

Postby sohaib » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi,

I have question regarding agent voicemail, is there any feature available on vicidial, where agent can access his voicemail box and listen message? I know i can create a dialplan and ask them to dial voicemail number enter their box number and password to access vm box, but i am looking of an option to direclty access their vm box without dialing password or vm box number, like just clicking a butting and it will start playing vm for his account.

please guide me if there is any option like this or any work around for this.

thank you

VERSION: 2.14-669a
BUILD: 180411-1647
© 2018 ViciDial Group

ubuntu 14
asterisk 11
sohaib

Re: Access agent Voicemail Box

Postby mflorell » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Most of our clients use the email option that will deliver an audio file of the voicemail to the agent's email. Other than that, the only option is for the agent to dial in to listen to messages.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Access agent Voicemail Box

Postby williamconley » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 pm

We've programmed a few servers to use 8501 to auto-access voicemail without need to enter the mailbox number. A few years back we even built one that didn't require a password. But this is an Asterisk feature, not a Vicidial feature. The VM module is a standard part of asterisk, which is much simpler to deal with than Vicidial.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support