Time Sync Error (AWS RDS)

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Time Sync Error (AWS RDS)

Postby amitiyer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello,

I am facing the Time Sync error on the Vicidial Server where the database is on a different server in the same network, I have checked the time of both the instances and both the time match. I have also changed the IP of the server via ADMIN_update_server_ip.php script and rebooted the system but i am still getting the Time Sync Error. Also i tried to use the local database and it worked fine but on the remote database i am facing this issue. Below are my server details.

Vicidial version : 2.13-576a
Asterisk version : 11.22.0-vici
BUILD: 161126-2138
Operating System : Centos 7 64 bit
Platform : Amazon Web Services
Mysql Platform : AWS RDS
amitiyer

Re: Time Sync Error (AWS RDS)

Postby amitiyer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:39 am

Hello, can anyone please help me out here ? I am really stuck in a big problem.
amitiyer

Postby mflorell » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

We don't recommend using CentOS, or using AWS for VICIdial. Also, there are a lot of bugs that have been fixed in the last two years, so I would strongly recommend upgrading your VICIdial version to the latest svn/trunk revision.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby amitiyer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello sir,

I have tried installing the latest SVN branch 2.4 and i faced a issue on calling, the call gets triggered after 40 seconds, so basically there is a 40 second delay, Furthermore i want to have the Vicidial installed on AWS as we have a Database RDS server there, Can you please guide me on how to solve this ? Below is the link that i used to install the Vicidial on AWS (Centos 7).
http://cc24x7.blogspot.com/2017/04/vici ... tos-7.html
amitiyer

Return to Support