no more leads in this campaign

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

no more leads in this campaign

Postby zelguesmi » Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello,

I am getting “no more leads in this campaign” In web client agent on vicidial. But in administrator account It is showing a 250 leads marked as NOTCALED .

I found that: I must do this command line "mysqlcheck --auto-repair asterisk vicidial_list" but it show me that the Table status is OK

Please help
Thx
zelguesmi

Re: no more leads in this campaign

Postby williamconley » Thu May 10, 2018 6:26 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Not called does not equal "available to be dialed". How many leads are "available to be dialed" in the campaign? If it's zero: check your local call times. Check your campaign filter. Check your dialable statuses.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby zelguesmi » Fri May 11, 2018 4:20 am

thx for the replay

here are the informations

Vicidial : VERSION: 2.9-441a BUILD: 140612-1628
Asterisk : 1.8
Singel Server :Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v3 @ 2.40GHz
RAM : 64 G

there are 250 leads to dial marked like "NOTCALLED"

thx
zelguesmi

Postby williamconley » Fri May 11, 2018 9:43 am

You failed to list your installation method. Please re-read the earlier request.

It also sounds like you "decided" how many leads are available to be dialed. That's not what I'm asking for. Modify the campaign and get the number from this line:
This campaign has 0 leads to be dialed in those lists

If the number is zero, re-read my earlier post.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support