Agent Editing Lead Info and Callbacks

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent Editing Lead Info and Callbacks

Postby jor.hug » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Good afternoon!

I have two specific questions. Is it possible to allow an agent to edit lead info and callbacks while not in a call? For example, can they use lead search and then edit that specific info and callbacks for that lead?

Also, the option to minimize the disposition screen with an agent view does not fully minimize the dispo screen. As such, agents are unable to view certain lead information such as ALT PHONE. Is it possible to get this to minimize fully to the bottom of the screen?

VICI install info is in my signature. Thanks for the help.
Version: 2.14-644a | Build: 171130-0036
jor.hug

Re: Agent Editing Lead Info and Callbacks

Postby blackbird2306 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 am

Yes and no. It's not possible to edit lead data from agent mask without calling this lead. But a way around / hack:

1. search for desired lead from agent mask (make sure it is allowed in settings)
2. press dial button
3. press preview call
4. make all your changes first before you call (make sure it is allowed in settings)
5. press DIAL LEAD and immediately HANGUP before call is initiated in system

I don't know what is wrong with your minimize button, but for me the dispo screen is (after minimizing) right under email and security_phrase field and covers only comments and call notes textarea. If you still want to modify the minimize option then make changes in vicidial.php:

1. There is a function called "DispoMinimize()" at line 16564 (in your revision from 171130), where you can change 340px to e.g. 440px or more (distance from top):
Code: Select all
function DispoMinimize()
      {
      document.getElementById("DispoSelectBox").style.top = '340px';
      }
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby williamconley » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 pm

jor.hug wrote:Good afternoon!

I have two specific questions. Is it possible to allow an agent to edit lead info and callbacks while not in a call? For example, can they use lead search and then edit that specific info and callbacks for that lead?

Also, the option to minimize the disposition screen with an agent view does not fully minimize the dispo screen. As such, agents are unable to view certain lead information such as ALT PHONE. Is it possible to get this to minimize fully to the bottom of the screen?

VICI install info is in my signature. Thanks for the help.

An old method. You have to be logged in through the admin.php interface first. I think the login code is no longer connected properly. But after they have logged in successfully through the regular interface, this old editor still may work:

/vicidial/remote_dispo.php?lead_id=4608
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby blackbird2306 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Nice function with remote_dispo.php. I even didn't know about this way thanks for sharing! But with some slight restrictions:
1. user level must be higher or equal to level 4
2. custom fields are not editable
3. it's not possible to modify callbacks
Last but not least there are some security concerns, because there is no logging in this script. You are not able to see who and what changes were made to the lead. Further you are not able to restrict anyone with this level to use this url!
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Return to Support