Vicidial chat internal no live agent available

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial chat internal no live agent available

Postby akupetecth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Please help me, i installed new vicibox all working except the chat internal features it says no live agent available also in the dropdown menu i cant select any agent. I check it in admin login and i can see all the agents are active. Also i can do chat in agent using admin chat, the only problem is when agent to agent.
Sorry for the bad english (RIP english), thanks for any help.God bless
akupetecth

Re: Vicidial chat internal no live agent available

Postby williamconley » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) The agents in question must be logged in to the appropriate chat to be listed. For the agents to chat with each other, they must have permission to do so. In theory managers can chat with anyone, but inter-agent chatting is special.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Vicidial chat internal no live agent available

Postby paolo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:01 am

Hi,

Please meet the conditions below from the Chat Messaging Text document to get the live agent to appear.

If at any point you would like to initiate a chat with another user, you may click on the green "CHAT WITH LIVE AGENT" button to bring up a simple form to begin chatting with an agent. On the left side of the screen you may select a live agent to chat with. The only agents that will be available for you to talk to will be agents who meet two criteria:

1. They must currently be logged into the Vicidial agent interface.
2. They must belong to a user group that your user group has the ability to transfer to - these are the "Agent Status Viewable Groups" which are defined in the admin User Group page by authorized administrators.

On the right side of the screen is a text box in which you type the initial message you'd like to send to the selected live agent. Once you have filled this out you may click the green "START CHAT" button. You must have selected an agent and also have entered a message.

You can return to the chat screen at any time by clicking the red "BACK TO CHAT SCREEN" button. This will also clear anything you entered into the agent form.
MyCallCloud.com - Cool Vici Customizations - Hosted - Configured - Supported
Web: https://mycallcloud.com
P: 888-663-0760
E: sales@mycallcloud.com
paolo

Return to Support