inserting lead_id into webform

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

inserting lead_id into webform

Postby devafree » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:24 pm

I have a page that accepts and processes a form in webform.
I would like to be able to read and pass the lead_id from vicidial_list as soon as I get the web form from a call launch so as to auto-populate the for.
Is it possible to do this with MySQL query to insert lead_id into a temporary table from vicidial.php. If so, can anyone guide me on where to use the insert statement. I thought so that if this is done I can then truncate the table as soon as that call is over.

Thanks
Devafree
devafree

Postby enjay » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:26 pm

why not just request lead_id information strait from the page?
enjay

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:53 pm

If you have to do this in vicidial client app you will need to add it to the checkIncoming function of vdc_db_query.php
mflorell
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby devafree » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:48 am

Thanks a lot for that :).
Of course i wanted to do the first as suggested by enjay, but as I am very new (no points for guessing that) , i end up executing the whole page again.
I will do it from vicidial app itself for now and hope i'll post a success stiry next.

Devafree
devafree

new question

Postby devafree » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:38 am

Thanks.

Having got the simple way to request straight from the page using GET , I am now in a position where multi-users are using the client machine. The browser history and drop down is displaying the login and password in clear text in the URL. Any way to stop the web form popup from displaying or storing the URL. I suppose its not strictly vicidial support, but I will be most grateful for any advice.

Regards
devafree
devafree

Postby mflorell » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:49 pm

Don't save a history in your web browser, that should do it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support