Call Count Limit Does Not Limit [Solved]

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Count Limit Does Not Limit [Solved]

Postby khuff » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 am

Hey guys,

First off I want to thank everyone who has put time into ViciDial. You guys have made my life sooooo much easier. Sadly I come to you today with a problem. But first here is my Vicidial info.

ViciBox Redux v.3.1.15 release | Vicidial 2.4-360a BUILD: 120221-0054 | Asterisk 1.4.38-vici | 3 Server Cluster 1 Dialer, 1 Web, 1 Database All ViciBox 3.1.15 | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

So here is what is up, we are trying to utilize the fancy new Call Count Limit feature. But it doesn't appear to be working. Currently it is set at a limit of 12, however I've seen many in the hopper with a call count way over the limit at times.

Reading through other posts about the Call Count Limit, I have disabled all the lead recycling. We do not use any auto alt dialing. We are using list order of random, with List Order Randomize turned on. No list mix or lead filters. Auto Hopper level is set, with a minimum of 500 and a multiplier of 1, auto trim hopper is also enabled. We are also using the state dial restrictions. However I don't know if any of that is what is making us go over the max.

Here is a link to the output of AST_VDhopper.pl --debugX
http://pastebin.com/6eL72YKz

Any input or a direction to look would be more than helpful. If you need any extra info please let me know. Once more thanks for all you guys do!

Kevin
Last edited by khuff on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khuff

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 pm

There was a bug in the call count limit feature that was fixed in svn/trunk a couple weeks ago, if you upgrade to the latest svn/trunk you will have the fix.
mflorell
Site Admin

AWESOME!

Postby khuff » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Just did an upgrade on eveything and reset the hopper and it works great. Thanks for all the help.
khuff

Re: Call Count Limit Does Not Limit [Solved]

Postby osib » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi Matt
Does "Call Count Limit" work during Manual Dial as well
osib

Postby blackbird2306 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 am

Yes it works, but only if "No Hopper Dialing" is disabled (N). Call count limit is only checked by the hopper script. That means it won't work when dialing e.g. callbacks or by lead search inititated calls.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby osib » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:36 pm

I have No Hopper Dialing disabled and Manual Dial Hopper Check enabled still it is not working for manual dial. I am being able to manual dial more than Call count limit.
:(
osib

Postby blackbird2306 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 am

What do you mean by "manual dial"? How do you initiate the manual calls? Are you using lead recycling or auto-alt dialing? This limit is only an approximately value, which can be exceeded slightly. And it will not work for calls initiated by these buttons/links (these were not dialed from hopper):
LEAD SEARCH button
CALLBACKS button
FAST DIAL button
MANUAL DIAL link (at the bottom)
VIEW CALL LOGS button

Call Count Limit -This enforces a limit on the number of call attempts for the leads dialed in this campaign. A lead may go over this limit slightly if Lead Recycling or Auto-Alt-Dialing is enabled. Default is 0 for no limit.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby osib » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 pm

I use MANUAL DIAL link (at the bottom)
osib

Postby williamconley » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 pm

osib wrote:I use MANUAL DIAL link (at the bottom)

You could write a script that takes leads which have exceeded the call count limit, marks them in a special location, and then adds them to the DNC. Purpose of the special mark is to allow you to UNDO this should you choose to change your call count limit.

Then you can set the manual dial on the agent screen to adhere to the DNC and it will reject attempts to dial these numbers because they are DNC.

Based on your Campaign Manual Dial Filter settings, the DNC could be systemwide or per campaign.

Alternately, you could modify the Manual Dial Prefix to use a special carrier with a dialplan agi or URL that checks this value and rejects the call. Still requires code to be written, but no addition to the DNC tables and if you changed the call count limit (or move the list to a campaign with a different limit ...) the calls would just start working without having to write a special undo script to remove the leads from the DNC.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 am

There is already a Dispo Call URL script (dispo_move_list.php) that can move a lead based on it's called count :)

# dispo_move_list.php

# This script is designed to be used in the "Dispo URL" field of a campaign
# or in-group (although it can also be used in the "No Agent Call URL" field).
# It should take in the lead_id to check for the same lead_id
# in order to change it's list_id to whatever new_list_id is set to. The
# sale_status field is a list of statuses separated by three dashes each '---'
# which contain the statuses for which the process should be run.
#
# This script is part of the API group and any modifications of data are
# logged to the vicidial_api_log table.
#
# This script limits the number of altered leads to 1 per instance and it will
# not run if the search field of the lead is empty.
#
# Example of what to put in the Dispo URL field:
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... _to_file=1
#
# Another example of what to put in the Dispo URL field(using status exclude with talk trigger):
#
# Another example of what to put in the Dispo URL field(using status exclude with lead age and called count triggers):
#
# Example of what to put in the No Agent Call URL field:
# (IMPORTANT: user needs to be NOAGENTURL and pass needs to be set to the call_id)
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... rigger=101
#
# Definable Fields: (other fields should be left as they are)
# - log_to_file - (0,1) if set to 1, will create a log file in the agc directory
# - sale_status - (SALE---XSALE) a triple-dash "---" delimited list of the statuses that are to be moved
# - exclude_status - (Y,N) if set to Y, will trigger for all statuses EXCEPT for those listed in sale_status, default is N
# - talk_time_trigger - (0,1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for talk_time at or above set number, default is 0
# - called_count_trigger - (1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for called_count at or above set number, default is 0
# - list_id_trigger - (101,...) if set to number greater than 99, will only trigger for list_id equal to the set number(NOTE: list_id must be sent), default is disabled
# - list_id - (101,...) if you want to use list_id_trigger then this must be set: "list_id=--A--list_id--B--", default is disabled
# - lead_age - (1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for a lead entry_date this number of days old or older, default is 0
# - new_list_id - (999,etc...) the list_id that you want the matching status leads to be moved to
# - reset_dialed - (Y,N) if set to Y, will reset the called_since_last_reset flag on the lead
# - populate_sp_old_list - (Y,N) if set to Y, will populate the security_phrase field of the lead with the old list_id
# - populate_comm_old_date - (Y,N) if set to Y, will populate the comments field of the lead with the date and time when the lead was last called
# Multiple sets of statuses:
# - sale_status_1, new_list_id_1, reset_dialed_1, exclude_status_1, called_count_trigger_1 - adding an underscore and number(1-99) will allow for another set of statuses to check for and what to do with them
# - multi_trigger - (talk-age...) if set to 1 or more of "talk,age,list,count,status"(separated by '-') it will check for only one of included triggers to be met for the lead to be moved, (does not work with multiple sets)
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support