how to implement 'Click to Call' functionality

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

how to implement 'Click to Call' functionality

Postby mumair786 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:40 am

I am using Vicidial for predictive dialing using asterik. I want to implement Call dialing functionality on my CRM. I have checked vicidial Agent and Non-agent API but couldn't get any possible thing. Or is it i have to use Asterik API to dial call from my CRM ?

You help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thanks
mumair786

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 pm

1) Moved to support as this is a support question for us (although it may be development for Your Team 8-) ).

2) when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

3) Depending on your version there may be a folder with a firefox plugin for vTiger CRM that could be adjusted easily for another CRM that allows agents to dial from within the CRM using Vicidial.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby jlamconsulting » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 am

Like William said depending on your version we use the firefox plugin which should be located at /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/firefox_plugin if you have it in your install
Works Great
Install |Vicibox Redux |VERSION: 2.4-362a BUILD: 120316-1203 |Asterisk Version 1.4..21.2 |
jlamconsulting

Return to Support