DNC status add to Campaign only but check internal DNC to

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DNC status add to Campaign only but check internal DNC to

Postby DomeDan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 am

Hi.

I'm gonna setup several campaigns and when a agent sets a customer to DNC I want that customer to be added only to the campaign DNC list.
This is possible when i set:
Code: Select all
Use Internal DNC List: N
Use Campaign DNC List: Y

But I still want to check the internal DNC before making a call on all the campaings because I want to use the internal DNC as a global list where I can add customers that specificity don't want to be called from this call-center.

Is this possible?
If not, what do you think about adding a filter what checks the vicidial_dnc table?

Thanks in advance!
/Dan

It's been a week without any answer so before I forget it I can post the filter I'm using (if someone else would like to do this).
It's very basic but it works, but i guess that a query inside a query can be quite tough for the database though.
Code: Select all
( phone_number not in (select phone_number from asterisk.vicidial_dnc) )

Added a ticket to request about this feature: http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis/view.php?id=470
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Return to Support