Dialing a specific list by one agent only

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dialing a specific list by one agent only

Postby dspaan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 pm

We want to do a pilotlist within an existing campaign where the leads in this list can only be called by one specific agent.

The current campaign has 2 lists and uses list mix + predictive dialing.

How can i achieve to have that one list to be dialed by that specific agent?

I found this in the manual about territories but it doesn't seem of much use in this case.

Owner Only Dialing - If This is enabled, the agent will only receive leads that they are within the
ownership parameters for. If this is set to USER then the agent must be the user defined in the database
as the owner of this lead. If this is set to TERRITORY then the owner of the lead must match the
territory listed in the User Modification screen for this agent. If this is set to USER_GROUP then the
owner of the lead must match the user group that the agent is a member of. For this feature to work the
dial method must be set to MANUAL or INBOUND_MAN and No Hopper Dialing must be enabled.
Default is NONE for disabled.

Agent Select Territories - If this option is enabled and the agent belongs to at least one territory, the
agent will have the option of selecting territories to dial leads from. The agent will see a list of
available territories upon login and they will have the ability to go back to that territory list when
paused to change their territories. For this function to work the Owner Only Dialing option must be set
to TERRITORY and User Terriories must be enabled in the System Settings.
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 pm

If you want to have two groups predictive dialing two separate lists you have to use two separate campaigns.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby dspaan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks for the 3 minute response Matt :D

If this is set to USER then the agent must be the user defined in the database
as the owner of this lead.

So if i did a manual campaign this would be possible by loading the list and specifying something in the OWNER column of the leads i load?

If this is set to TERRITORY then the owner of the lead must match the
territory listed in the User Modification screen for this agent.

If this is set to USER_GROUP then the
owner of the lead must match the user group that the agent is a member of.

What is meant by 'match' in this case? For instance i load a list and put ABC in the OWNER column for all leads and then i create a territory called ABC and assign that territory to an agent, would that work?
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
dspaan

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Yes, and Yes
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Dialing a specific list by one agent only

Postby dspaan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:10 pm

So nice to find my own thread from 2011 when searching about territories again :-)

I was looking into this again and noticed that when you go to the User Territories screen under the Users main menu, you can add User territories and it shows two things that i can't find any info about in either the manager manual, docs page, svn notes or the forum:

Level: TOP_AGENT, BOTTOM_AGENT, STANDARD_AGENT. What does this do?
For each territory there is an agents and accounts counter. What does the accounts counter measure?
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
dspaan

Return to Support