VICIDIAL -On Hook Agents

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL -On Hook Agents

Postby sajiahma » Sun May 26, 2019 3:29 am

Vicidial version - 2.14b0.5
Asterisk Version - 11.22.0-vici
OS Version - CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)
Implementation Type : Scratch Installation - http://swanand18.blogspot.com/2017/06/v ... tos-7.html
Softphone : Zopier IAX Softphone

I have enabled On-Hook for a couple of phones and attempting to route the calls to these on-hook agents. Ever since enabling these on-hook agents have been witnessing strange behavior.
The call does go through and the softphone rings but it doesnt connect. The agents gets 2-3 calls at the same time and all the calls doesnt disconnects after answering. Tried enabling AGI,IAX2 debug but the didnot reveal much about the issue.

Can I request for your support to identify and fix the issue ?
sajiahma

Re: VICIDIAL -On Hook Agents

Postby williamconley » Sun May 26, 2019 10:01 am

For clarity:
The call does go through and the softphone rings but it doesnt connect.

I presume you mean "it doesn't connect when we answer"? Note that this is a technical forum and YES there are people who would assume auto-answer and think there's a failure simply because they didn't answer the phone.

You need to check the sip handshake at the moment of answer. "sip set debug ip xx.xx.xx.xx" using the IP address of the soft phone in question (available from "sip show peers" in case there's NAT involved). This should give you the text of the discussion between the soft phone and asterisk to negotiate the live channel. If that succeeds, it's also possible that the dialplan extension fails immediately so you could then try "core set debug 4". Try to run the tests with no other traffic on a test call or there may be far too much information to process.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby sajiahma » Sun May 26, 2019 10:05 am

As mentioned in my post, the softphone have been configured to use IAX2, are you sure SIP debug would be helpful ?
sajiahma

Postby williamconley » Sun May 26, 2019 10:07 am

lol: you may want to use iax debugging instead.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support