Survey Campaign drop calls showing stats

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Survey Campaign drop calls showing stats

Postby mindspy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:28 am

ViciBox v.7.0.2-160325
- standard install | Asterisk 11.23.1-vici | Vicidial 2.12-550a Build 160414-1013

Support - i am running multiple ratio campaigns perfectly on this server from past six months.

Now i am trying to start a Survey - Press 1 campaign. with agent_xfer
I have changed extension to 8366 or 8373 for it.
Loaded a new IVR file and started dialing with default survey settings with 1238.(just changed with our IVR file)

Using the carrier with dtmf allowed as this carrier is running fine with other IVR servers.

We are getting stats of dropped/answered calls on our realtime screen but getting no transfers to our agents. Tried making new campaigns with default settings but unable to solve this.

Kindly guide me where should i look to get those transfers to our agents. Help will be really appreciated. Thanks
mindspy

Re: Survey Campaign drop calls showing stats

Postby williamconley » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:19 pm

1) What is: "Loaded a new IVR file" an IVR file? Sounds interesting.
2) Do it again without "a new IVR file" and with your phone as the only one in the list on 1:1 ratio dialing. In other words: A default campaign that has been proven to work, but JUST change to 8368. Test it. If it works, change ONE thing at a time and test after each change. I bet you get where you're going without asking for more help, as you'll find the 'change' that causes your issue and say "oh, LOL".
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support