Simple Cluster

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Simple Cluster

Postby Bimz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi , please excuse me, to say that I am a newbie, is a gross understatement. But, having said that, I find that here everybody is willing to help, and so by just reading through the forum and following the links, I was able to learn what I needed and have now built and configured my own vicidial/goautodial server, which is working fine.
Now, I find that when I have more than 30 users on, the calls start to disconnect/cut/drop. I know that I need to expand and purchase another server, and create a cluster.
I want to install vicibox on a new server, and then point the old server database to this new one. I have read thepoundteam's multi cluster, but since I'm not so knowledges in this, I'm finding it hard to understand. Also I want to learn how to create just a 2 server cluster, with just loading a new server and pointing to the existing.
Can you tell me the easiest and simplest way?
Thanks.
Bimz

Re: Simple Cluster

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am

Hi Bimz,

On the linux command line, under full load, can you please paste the output of dahdi_test. Let it tun for 5 minutes and the just CTRL+C it.

What hardware is the box on?

What exact version of GoAutodial or Vicidial are you running?

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Return to Support