Vtiger CRM integeration

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vtiger CRM integeration

Postby cyrenity » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 am

i am integrating Vicidial with vtiger, in first phase i am going to develope following modules.

1. create a soap webservice to communicate with vtiger, instead of direct database access. done

2. add new sub link under campaigns section "import vtiger campaign", it will login to vtiger, get list of campaigns, clicking on any campaign name will get campaign details, add a simple vicidial outbound campaign, create a new list and import all of vtiger leads related to that campaign in it, and link the list to newly created campaign. done

3. sync call logs with vtiger lead, vtiger has an activity module, where you can create activities (todo's meetings, calls), you can also relate activities with leads, related activities with a lead are shown/listed in lead detail page. partialy done/working

i have created soap methods for creating call activity in vtiger, and its all working, now all i need is to call my php/perl script (or embed in vd sciprts), here i am confused where to call my script, there are so many places(agi's, perl and php scripts) where vd tries to insert/update call_logs/vicidial_log, can someone please guide me how do i integrate this part.

also if someone interested in my customizations i am willing to share part of code i have developed.
cyrenity

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 am

The call logging is all over the place depending on what kind of call and how the call is terminated. For a clue on how many places you would need to look at, just do a grep for queuemetrics, since the integration with queuemetrics does a lot of that already.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby cyrenity » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 am

Matt, i only want entries for calls being disposed by agents, so i guess the only place i need to made any change is "updateDISPO" block in vdc_db_query.php

am i right or there are some other mysteries involved as well :)
cyrenity

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 am

That makes it a lot easier :)

Yes, that should be the only place you need to focus on then.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:50 am

Cyrenity, it will be great if you can share this with the community when done!
Trying

Postby kissas » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 am

yes, i'want to test this when is done.
kissas

Postby cyrenity » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 pm

sure i will post it on forums or some better place.
cyrenity

Postby thebbxx » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:20 am

Did this ever get done? I wouldn't mind trying it out
thebbxx

Postby mflorell » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 am

To my knowledge cyrenity never finished or posted his code.

Currently I am working on Vtiger integration, but I am working with direct database access, not a SOAP interface dues to issues I had using the Vtiger API.

I do not plan on doing campaign synchronization, although I do plan on having some kind of synchronized call logging, and I have already finished user synchronization(VICIDIAL users -> Vtiger users) and a more advanced lead/account search script.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Vtiger CRM integeration

Postby usmankhalid » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 am

I want to know how you done synchronization of leads and account creation on the basis of call status . i am a newbie. i set up the integration users are sync but no campaign and no leads are visible in vtiger cant even search
usmankhalid

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:59 am

We stopped all Vtiger compatibility a couple years ago due to vast changes to the code of Vtiger and increasing security issues with Vtiger. Also with the addition of custom fields in Vicidial, most of our clients that had been using it no longer needed it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm

3rd party place (um ... such as us ... and Gardo) still provide support for the functionality. We prefer SugarCRM, of course, but we also will work with vTiger.

The functionality you seek is in the "dispo url" field. There is a sample dispo url script in the /agc/ folder if I recall correctly. Designed to push a lead to the CRM if there is a "sale". We've written several modifications of this concept for clients as well.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby imti2432 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:19 am

Hi I have a crm. Now I want to integrate it with vicidial.Integration should be like this.When an customer call to my call center and when my agent receive the call from vicidial a link should be pass from vicidial to my crm. How can I do it
Regards,
Imtiaz
imti2432

Postby williamconley » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

a link should be pass from vicidial to my crm.

start call url ... this is a field in the Vicidial Campaign Detail screen.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development