appconference2.0.1 needed and willing to pay to make it work

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

appconference2.0.1 needed and willing to pay to make it work

Postby bobbymc » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 pm

http://sourceforge.net/projects/appconference/
has continued to work on app_conference.. I host my asterisk boxes on esx3 and since ztdummy isnt working well and im having major call quality issues with meetme i am only left with app_conference. Everything else works like a charm besides the conference calls. I am willing to pay good money to anybody that can make it compatable with vicidial and asterisk 1.2

Matt please is there any chance you can spend time on it and give me a quote.. i dont mind paying good money for it. Please let me know

Thank you
bobbymc

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:33 am

I tried for several months myself to find someone to fix the double-free bugs in the code as well and eventually gave up. I offered to pay as well, but noone that looked at the code could figure out the problem.

I did do further tests at one point and with recording turned on and a high volume of calls, the audio quality was actually better on meetme and meetme had less skips in the recordings so I decided to stay with meetme.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development