Issue (?) with build_translation_www_files.pl

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Issue (?) with build_translation_www_files.pl

Postby DarknessBBB » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:39 am

Hello,
I'm having a little issue translating the admin section in my language: the file in the subject makes the translated files' source pretty unreadeable :?

Ex.
Code: Select all
elseif (isset($_POST["reset_hopper"]))   {$reset_hopper=$_POST["reset_hopper"];}if (isset($_GET["reset_list"]))   {$reset_list=$_GET["reset_list"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["reset_list"]))   {$reset_list=$_POST["reset_list"];}if (isset($_GET["safe_harbor_exten"]))   {$safe_harbor_exten=$_GET["safe_harbor_exten"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["safe_harbor_exten"]))   {$safe_harbor_exten=$_POST["safe_harbor_exten"];}if (isset($_GET["safe_harbor_message"]))   {$safe_harbor_message=$_GET["safe_harbor_message"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["safe_harbor_message"]))   {$safe_harbor_message=$_POST["safe_harbor_message"];}if (isset($_GET["scheduled_callbacks"]))   {$scheduled_callbacks=$_GET["scheduled_callbacks"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["scheduled_callbacks"]))   {$scheduled_callbacks=$_POST["scheduled_callbacks"];}if (isset($_GET["script_comments"]))   {$script_comments=$_GET["script_comments"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["script_comments"]))   {$script_comments=$_POST["script_comments"];}if (isset($_GET["script_id"]))   {$script_id=$_GET["script_id"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["script_id"]))   {$script_id=$_POST["script_id"];}if (isset($_GET["script_name"]))   {$script_name=$_GET["script_name"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["script_name"]))   {$script_name=$_POST["script_name"];}if (isset($_GET["script_text"]))   {$script_text=$_GET["script_text"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["script_text"]))   {$script_text=$_POST["script_text"];}if (isset($_GET["selectable"]))   {$selectable=$_GET["selectable"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["selectable"]))   {$selectable=$_POST["selectable"];}if (isset($_GET["server_description"]))   {$server_description=$_GET["server_description"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["server_description"]))   {$server_description=$_POST["server_description"];}if (isset($_GET["server_id"]))   {$server_id=$_GET["server_id"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["server_id"]))   {$server_id=$_POST["server_id"];}if (isset($_GET["server_ip"]))   {$server_ip=$_GET["server_ip"];}   elseif (isset($_POST["server_ip"]))   {$server_ip=$_POST["server_ip"];}if (isset($_GET["stage"]))   {$stage=$_GET["stage"];}   elseif

As you can see with a good editor, these and more are all on the same row:(

So, I can't see where the translation brakes the code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial_it/admin.php on line 203

Does anyone knows how to help me?
This is the translated admin.php
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89TW8PC5
DarknessBBB

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:51 am

Make sure you have NO empty lines in your language file. Also make sure you have no || lines. That is usually what causes that problem.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby DarknessBBB » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 am

mflorell wrote:Make sure you have NO empty lines in your language file. Also make sure you have no || lines. That is usually what causes that problem.

I've already thought about that, but the file is "clear" :(
DarknessBBB

Postby DarknessBBB » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:16 pm

Solved! :o
What a mess with spanish translation!! :D
DarknessBBB

Postby mflorell » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:38 am

Please post your translation file to the tracker if your don't mind.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby seaq » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:03 pm

Hey Darkness, could you try to help at this ticket

http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis/view.php?id=161

Mr Pacheco is working on that and i hope that we can help there too.

We (i mean all of us ) really need a good Spanish translation.
seaq

Postby DarknessBBB » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 am

Hello Seaq, I would love to help you everybody, but I'm Italian, not Spanish. :oops: :oops:
DarknessBBB

Postby richo2007 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:37 pm

I agree, the spanish translation is a mess, but represents a very good starting point.
I will try to finish translating the to_be_translated files asap, and then will review the main translation.
Nevertheless, there are some pending descriptions in english in some of the to_be_translated files, if somebody could write those descriptions I will translate them.

Regards,

Ricardo Pacheco
richo2007

Return to Development