Remove phone_code from phone_number in vicidial_log

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Remove phone_code from phone_number in vicidial_log

Postby jayudhandha » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:24 am

Hi All,

I have installed Vicidial 2.14-617a with Asterisk 1.8 and MySql 5.7.

I have designed ingroups and campaigns based on my requirements and everything is working fine. I have only one issue in inbound call popup.

The mobile number is coming with Phone Code attached, Due to that I am not getting last 2 digits of my incoming number. And the same number is inserted in the vicidial_log table as well.

I have seen in vicidial.php that phone_number_format() is returning first 10 digits only. But it seems we can remove phone code using vicidial configurations.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Jayesh Dhandha
jayudhandha

Re: Remove phone_code from phone_number in vicidial_log

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:52 am

phone_number_format is only for status area display, it does not affect the actual phone number in the system or the logs.

As for filtering phone numbers on the inbound side, look at this DID setting:

Clean CID Number -This field allows you to specify a number of digits to restrict the incoming caller ID number to by putting an R in front of the number of digits, for example to restrict to the right 10 digits you would enter in R10. You can also use this feature to remove only a leading digit or digits by putting an L in front of the specific digits that you want to remove, for example to remove a 1 as the first digit you would enter in L1. Default is empty. If more than one rule is specified make sure you separate them with a space and the R will run before the L.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Remove phone_code from phone_number in vicidial_log

Postby jayudhandha » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:30 am

Yeee :-D

It works. Thank you so much. Vicidial has lots of hidden features ;-)

Regards,
Jayesh Dhandha
jayudhandha

Return to Development