Agent stat interface

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent stat interface

Postby liv » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:32 am

I need to create a new page with agent stats (logs, call durations ect). I'm new to the Vicidial database structure. I need tips where to start. how do i go about learning the structure, the schemas ect. Also is there any available API that can help me? I need only to retrieve info from the DB and display it on screen. Thanks
liv

Re: Agent stat interface

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:07 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Use the existing Real Time screen, which contains sql queries as well as existing reports that contain the data you seek. Many of those can provide CSV data and all contain the SQL queries used to generate them, of course.

4) You can also use google to search this site for the phrase "Wall Board" or "Wallboard". There have been several built. (Unless you enjoy inventing wheels.)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mattyou1985 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 am

liv wrote:I need to create a new page with agent stats (logs, call durations ect). I'm new to the Vicidial database structure. I need tips where to start. how do i go about learning the structure, the schemas ect. Also is there any available API that can help me? I need only to retrieve info from the DB and display it on screen. Thanks

that is a cool idear and thir a a cumpaney that are giving out a real time report dashboard for free (i think) but you have to give them database info and grant them permission to access you database
but if you want to do your own version the community would need to no witch version you used to start with like vicidial 2.12 ect or goautodial 3.3 as both have difrent OS versions for each installer so in short thir are difrent procedures for both i could go on but no need i think you get it :)

as will stated welcome to the party you have got much to learn
if you are able to do somethink me and the rest would love to see what you come up with and how you came to do it
mattyou1985

Postby Rogger » Sun May 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi, how are you?

I am developing a CRM that works together with VICIdial and so far is going very well.

See the links below and well study the VICIdial this project is amazing and very complex, it you thought the main functions.

http://vicidial.org/docs/AGENT_API.txt
http://www.vicidial.org/docs/NON-AGENT_API.txt

Good luck
Rogger
Rogger

Return to Development