Vicidial_Hopper Sources Column

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial_Hopper Sources Column

Postby mav2287 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:41 pm

I am working on some mods to the hopper script and had a question in regard to the "source" column. It looks like there seems to be two items that appear here "A" & "S". I am guessing S-script A-agent not to sure. I can't seem to find in the AST_VDHopper script how it places alt dials into the hopper. I saw that it shows source A when it is an alt dial, but I don't see anywhere in the VDHopper script that would set that source. Does anyone know what code puts the alt number into the hopper?
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Re: Vicidial_Hopper Sources Column

Postby mflorell » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Alt numbers are put in by several different scripts depending on how the call hangup is detected. The www/agc/vdc_db_query.php script and the FastAGI_log.pl and AST_VDauto_dial.pl scripts all insert those.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development