Vicidial multiple incoming calls and Call Transfering

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial multiple incoming calls and Call Transfering

Postby TrivandAdmin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 am

Hi,

How can I get multiple incoming calls on vicidial. ?

I have configured an agent account and logged into it. when logged in i received a call in my sip phone. After that if someone calls to my sip phone i can receive the call in my phone but there is no intimation in vicidial.. how can i add calls to my vicidial queue and transfer the call to available agents..
TrivandAdmin

Re: Vicidial multiple incoming calls and Call Transfering

Postby ivschakravarthi » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 am

You need to configure DID route and inbound group in order to add calls to vicidial queue.
Please check the manual for details
ivschakravarthi

Postby williamconley » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:27 pm

TrivandAdmin wrote:Hi,

How can I get multiple incoming calls on vicidial. ?

I have configured an agent account and logged into it. when logged in i received a call in my sip phone. After that if someone calls to my sip phone i can receive the call in my phone but there is no intimation in vicidial.. how can i add calls to my vicidial queue and transfer the call to available agents..

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Inbound calls are routed to agents in Vicidial in this manner:
* Call arrives at server in "trunkinbound" dialplan context (this is configured in your carrier settings) and the call is routed to the DID Manager script
* In Vicidial you configure this DID (the one the call arrived on) to point to an Ingroup, and you specify which ingroup.
* In Vicidial's Campaign settings, you allow the Ingroup
* When the agent logs in to the campaign, they will be presented with another window to select the Ingroup before proceeding to their regular agent window (this does not happen on a campaign without inbound)
* When a call arrives, the agent will receive the call IF they are in "READY" status. Otherwise the call will remain on hold until an agent is found.

4) Most importantly: This process is described in great detail in the Vicidial Manager's Manual (ie: with a step by step procedure). If you have not yet performed EVERY step on every page of the FREE version of the Vicidial Manager's Manual, this would be a great time to do so. Don't skip anything. Don't stop until you hit the back cover. LOL

5) Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Haider459 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Temporary solution: Disable logging of admin searches if you're linked to the slave db.

Or force placement of that log entry into the master even though you're connected to the slave.
Haider459

Postby tanvirmcc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 am

I have installed "ViciBox_v.7.x86_64-7.0.3.iso" and trying to configure inbound campaign and facing same type of problem . Can someone help me to solve this problem.

regards
Tanvir Ahamed
tanvirmcc

Return to Development