curl dial attempt result to a url

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

curl dial attempt result to a url

Postby venablc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

Hi,

I am trying to post outbound dial attempt results to a web url. To do this I have added the below line in /usr/share/astguiclient/fastAGI_log.pl however it doesn't seem to have any effect. Am I correct in thinking that FastCGI_log.pl is the script which is called to log dial results?

exec ("curl","","http://www.somewebsite.co.uk")

I am using viciserver version 2.6-375a build 120831-1523.

Thanks in advance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vicidial 2.6-375a Build 120831-1523 | Asterisk 1.4.44 | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
venablc

Re: curl dial attempt result to a url

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Undo everything you have done and read the manual. Pay particular attention to the part that discusses the Campaign settings for "dispo call url" and "no agent url" near the bottom of the Campaign Detail modify view. These fields are designed to allow Vicidial to send data to any external web api. Which is precisely what you are doing. LOL

Here are your newbie suggestions, but thanks for posting your vici version with build! :)

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby venablc » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 am

Thanks William, that's exactly what I need!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vicidial 2.6-375a Build 120831-1523 | Asterisk 1.4.44 | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
venablc

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 pm

that's why Matt put it in Vicidial, cuz a Customer Needed it. I'm just here to repeat what the computer says anyway. LOL
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development