How to fetch call logs of all carrier sepratly?

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to fetch call logs of all carrier sepratly?

Postby sohaib » Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi there,

I want to cross check call logs with vicidial call logs and my voip provider call logs. But I do not know how can I fetch call logs separately of all provider in vicidial.
I mean I have 3 providers and i have set dial prefix to use them (i.e. 944, 955, 966). Now, when i check call logs in vicidial it does not ask prefix it ask leadset, agent, campaing, but does not ask carrier or prefix.

IS there any development for this issue, so i can use it with my vicidial

-------
VERSION: 2.2.1-237
BUILD: 100510-2015
ASterisk 1.4.42
sohaib

Re: How to fetch call logs of all carrier sepratly?

Postby williamconley » Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I do not know of any. But you could check the "Features" board. Also consider posting it in the Vicidial Issue Tracker as a Feature Request (and perhaps sponsoring it?).

I expect everyone presently just uses phpMyAdmin to pull the data directly from MySQL (which is what I would do ...). But I can certainly see where having a report (or just adding something appropriate to the Outbound Calls Report ...?) would be appropriate. If someone's willing to pay for it, that is!

In the meantime: enter http://SERVERNAMEORIP/phpMyAdmin
Use your root user and pass OR:
user=cron
pass=1234
Database=asterisk
table: vicidial_carrier_log
field: "channel" which will have "Local/XXXXXXXXXXXX@default-XXXX,2" the first X generally represents the "Carrier" depending on your setup. Export that entire table to excel or write a query to grab only the records you want.

Code: Select all
select * from vicidial_carrier_log where left(channel,8) like 'Local/91%'
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development