vicidialnow and the integration with crm

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidialnow and the integration with crm

Postby bghayad » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi;

Currently the vicidialnow is integrated with vtigercrm and that is fine, but we have another crm (like open ERP and other crm's), if we need to integrate the vicidialnow and this crm, what is the best way and strategy to apply it?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby williamconley » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 pm

If you must use it in production during the implementation: One step at a time. Identify one path of data flow, and implement it, then apply another.

If you need to plan it now and implement it later, create a virtual implementation of the CRM and a fake Vicidial and begin mapping data with a timed "data push" and gradually get all the data moving between the two virtual versions and test it ... then implement it on the live boxes after you know it'll work.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bghayad » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 am

OK thanks but my question is about if I have to go through the code to do this integration or there is APIs or general rules that vicidial is using it to do this integration?

I am going to ask the question in another method:

Currently vicidial and vicidial now is integrated with vtiger as a CRM, so is there any general method to do same integration with the generic CRMs? Or I have to to source coding, so I have to go through the vicidial source and read it and add the required code to be able to inetgrate with this CRM? Or already there is something ready and I can do setting to establish this integration?

Hope that I was able to explain.
Thanks for help.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

+1

Postby SIPLABS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 am

I'm also interested in this. Is there any documentation about how client side should interoperate with server side? Let's call it Agent interface API...
SIPLABS

Return to Development