Reports developement strategy

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Reports developement strategy

Postby pasqui_86 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am

Hello at everyone, I'd like to ask at developers why they was decided to create reports with tables composite of + | (pipe) and - ( minus ).
I ask this just for personal curiosity, and for study the possibility to develope my personal report front end.
pasqui_86

Postby mflorell » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm

It's ASCII-compatible, like many legacy reports from older PBX/ACD/Dialer systems.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Reports developement strategy

Postby williamconley » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

pasqui_86 wrote:Hello at everyone, I'd like to ask at developers why they was decided to create reports with tables composite of + | (pipe) and - ( minus ).
I ask this just for personal curiosity, and for study the possibility to develope my personal report front end.
be sure you post your results, maybe Matt will include your reports in the system and everyone will benefit (like you arleady are from everyone else's contributions!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Reports developement strategy

Postby pasqui_86 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 am

williamconley wrote:
pasqui_86 wrote:Hello at everyone, I'd like to ask at developers why they was decided to create reports with tables composite of + | (pipe) and - ( minus ).
be sure you post your results, maybe Matt will include your reports in the system and everyone will benefit (like you arleady are from everyone else's contributions!)

Sure, when i finish my work i post all result ;)
Goautodial 2.1 CE from .iso | Vicidial VERSION: 2.4-325c BUILD: 110430-1924 | Asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici | Cloud Server (1 Webserver + 1 Asterisk Server ) | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | Json extension installed after first setup
pasqui_86

Return to Development