Report Development Issue

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Report Development Issue

Postby sunild » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

Hi
I am creating a report with following fields however i am unable to do so, can someone please help me with query and tables -

User Name
User Id
Number
Call Date & Time
Call Duration
Disposition Duration
Queue Time

Thanks!
sunild

Postby williamconley » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

1)

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

2)

what method are you using to create this report?

3)

have you looked at the existing reports that already have this information in them (under "Reports" on the menu)?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development