goAutoDial - Agent Webform

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

goAutoDial - Agent Webform

Postby shashky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 am

Using goAutodial CE 2.0, runing Asterisk 1.4.27.1-vici and Vicidial 2.2.1, I need to modify the default agent webform. How can I modify this form to remove and replace a few fields such as vendor id (needs to be account number) etc..
shashky

Postby williamconley » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 am

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
_________

I don't remember if this is in 2.2.1 or began in 2.4, but in system settings you can change the labels of the fields just by typing in new labels (admin->System Settings)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby shashky » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Sorry:
goautodial-ce-2.0-final from .iso| Vicidial 2.2.1-237 Build 100510-2015 | Asterisk 1.4.27.1-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

They must be in 2.4, I couldn't find the labels in 2.2.1. I modified the php code that generates the page. I will look into upgrading to 2.4 on a test machine.

Thanks for the response.
shashky

Return to Development