AMD Detection

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

AMD Detection

Postby konextu » Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Can someone tell me if this scenario is possible....

We have an auto dialing campaign setup with agents logged in. We want to setup AMD to work with it in this manner.

AMD will detect the answering machine and hangup for the first 3 attempts, after the 3 attempt on a lead that results in an answering machine it will leave the prerecorded message. We have the leads setup to be recycled with a ANML dispo code that means (answer machine no message left). After 3 of these we leave a message manually. Any advice?
konextu

Postby mflorell » Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm

There is currently no pre-configured way to do that in ViciDial. You could alter the ALL_outbound AGI script to do this though if you can work with Perl.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby konextu » Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Thats what i thought matt, i'll have one of the programmers look at it and get back to me. Thanks.
konextu

Postby williamconley » Thu May 14, 2009 9:49 am

Another lazy method would be to run the campaign and have the AMD auto-disp to AMNM1 the first time, AMNM2 the second and then on the third leave the message. that would give you the ability to treat each successive one differently with a little less programming (you could actually just move leads to another list/campaign with a sql call for the "other treatment"). on the final campaign of course it would call AMNM3's and leave a message because that's all that it's calling, the others never got to this campaign.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby konextu » Thu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm

how would i control where it dispo's one thing the first time and another the second?
konextu

Postby williamconley » Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 pm

that's the tricky part.

1) move the entire list to a new campaign. the new campaign will dial only the answering machine ONE calls and dispo ans machine TWO if they are ans machines again (and move them again to a new one after that for the next stage)

2) build a script or database routine to move LEADS from list to list (in different campaigns, with different rules) as the day goes on.

Of course, you could do ALL of this in the agi script without moving the leads or lists, which is more efficent, but a little deeper.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion