ingroup call rollover

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

ingroup call rollover

Postby sswilli99 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 am

Hi, I have a question regarding ingroups.

I run a small call center that currently, if the caller is in the Queue for more than 5 minutes then it will roll over to a secondary call center to handle the call. I am wonderng if there is a way to do this in VICIDIAL?

Thanks

Shawn
sswilli99

Postby gardo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:13 am

This can be done. Set the "Drop Exten" to an extension that dials your "other" call center" on the in-group settings. You need to have a corresponding entry in extensions.conf for it to work.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 am

SVN trunk has this built-in to where you can actually drop to an in-group and not just an exten.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby sswilli99 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:08 pm

gardo wrote:This can be done. Set the "Drop Exten" to an extension that dials your "other" call center" on the in-group settings. You need to have a corresponding entry in extensions.conf for it to work.

Hi I have been playing with this and am not sure what needs to be added to the extensions.conf. I did look at the examples in the file and dont see one that jumps out at me.

could you give me an example if the extension it woud be transferring to is 111?

Thanks,

Shawn
sswilli99

Postby mflorell » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:38 am

You don't have to change anything in extensions.conf, you need to go to the admin.php page for your in-group and set the drop extension.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion