Vicidial Roadmap

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Roadmap

Postby richo2007 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 am

Although the TODO:current gives us an idea of the things on the pipe for future vicidial versions, it would be great to see a roadmap of the project.

Thz
richo2007

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:09 am

I agree :)

We do have several things planned for the future, but how far i the future are you looking for?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby richo2007 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:18 am

I think that it will be enough to have a general idea of which topic is schedule for which version. And when are the different versions expected to be released.

If we have a at least a rough target date or a target time frame between releases, then we can estimate how long will it take to see certain functionality implemented.

It is clear that things may change in time, depending on things like a customer paying to do a certain change earlier in the development roadmap; but that is ok.
richo2007

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:31 am

That is not really set in stone, it would be best to just ask about specific functionality. What goes into a release actually depends a great deal on our paid projects and which ones we have made a priority due to sponsorship.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion