Quintum Tenor with VICIDIAL

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Quintum Tenor with VICIDIAL

Postby bill68 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:22 am

Hi,

I've been using the vicidial with 15 stations and it works great.
I'm now trying to make vicidial work with our new Quintum Tenor 24ports FXS. Could anyone help me how will I configure quintum fxs gateway to work with Vicidial. I've already search the net for sample configuration but I have no luck. Is anyone here that were able to make quintum work with vici?
What could be the key configuration in quintum to make it work with vicidial?

Thanks very much!

Bill
Last edited by bill68 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
bill68

Postby Op3r » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 am

does your quintum also behaves like on per port was a sip phone or have sip account? if it is like the quintum tenor that I have used before yes you can use vicidial on it.
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Postby Trying » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:02 am

We also work with the Quintum Tenor and it works great. Ours is a straight forward PRI E1 configuration.
Trying

Postby bill68 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:53 am

Hi Op3r,
I would like to use Quintum Tenor 24 port FXS to act like FXS channel bank, instead of having a IP phone or softphone.
It has a sip account and can function to have individual sip account per fxs port. I've been trying to make it work with Vicidial but I'm not successfull. Could you show me how you were able make it work or if you could give me a sample guide to make it work with Vicidial.

I configured the Quintum to have an extension and to map it with sip account per fxs port. I only touched the configuration in extension, sip account per extension and DN map. Is there other things that I need to configure or missed out?

What could be the best way to configure Quintum, one sip account or sip account per extensions?

Thanks very much in advance.
bill68

Return to General Discussion