Limesurvey

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Limesurvey

Postby Trying » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:56 am

Hi

Has anyone perhaps used limesurvey to create a webform to be used wth VICIDIAL?

Also, Elastix now has a simple campaign builder tool available. It may provide some ideas for the future campaign builder tool for VICIDIALER.
Trying

Postby mflorell » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:48 pm

I have seen that others have used Limesurvey with VICIDIAL so I'm pretty sure it's possible.

As for Elastix, I went and looked at it, but since it's entirely written in Spanish and there are no screenshots or documentation provided I cannot say that it is of much help to me.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:44 am

Yes, the only way to see how it works is to install it because their documentation is very limited. But not sure if it will help because it will probably anyway require a major rewrite of the code.

I have seen many posts here of people requiring a campaign builder tool as everyones' requirements are so different. Now I am thinking...... will it help if all the people who require it contribute financially towards the development of it? Matt, will you and the team be interested?

I will most definitely be willing to contribute. Any other takers or ideas?
Trying

Postby mflorell » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:33 am

We have been discussing a campaign builder for over a year now and there are still several obsticals that we need to figure out before we could even begin building one. One of those is the redesign of the current agent interface which will take quite a bit of time by itself.

Also, there is the matter of development time, right now there are enough paid development projects in progress to take development through the next two months, without even getting into the new projects that will come up in the next two months.

For a campaign builder, we have not had anyone yet offer any money to help with it's development, so it is a low priority.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 am

Thanks Matt. When you are ready to work on it please give me a shout. I will be happy to contribute.
Trying

Return to General Discussion