About QC

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

About QC

Postby DarknessBBB » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Hello everybody,
translating in Italian the admin section, I read "USERS CAN QC ANY CAMPAIGN" and so on. But I can't find any QC all around vicidial.
So I'm asking: What is QC about exactly?
DarknessBBB

Postby mflorell » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 am

It is a feature that is in development. QC means "Quality Control" and it will be a feature integrated into VICIDIAL that will allow for agents to review call records for specific campaigns and validate them.

This feature is not done and has quite a bit of work yet to be done on it.
mflorell
Site Admin

QC

Postby Trying » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:33 am

This will be an absolutely brilliant feature! For example... when the disposition is "sale" it goes to the quality assurance team to listen to the call first and be able to look at all the fields that the sales agent captured before being exported. It would be great to be able to send it back to the sales agent marked "incomplete" if there is something that needs to be fixed on the sale, or marked "validated" if everything is in order for it to be exported.
Trying

Postby mflorell » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:01 am

There is a summary document in the docs folder of SVN trunk called QC_PROCESSS.txt that describes what I have in my head for this feature so far.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion