Webform

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Webform

Postby Trying » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 am

Anyone with a nicely developed webform want to share it with the Vicidial community? :)
Trying

Postby ramindia » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi

may be you can try to do one, and contribute will be good idea

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

Postby Trying » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Ram if I had the technical know-how like you guys I would have been more than happy to do that!! I am merely a Vicidial enthusiast and not an IT person at all. Hope that clarifies my question for you.
Trying

Postby ramindia » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi

then you need wait for some one to post for you

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

Postby Trying » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Yes ram, that is why I posted the question.... in the hope of a positive response from and for the community :) Let me make it clear again.... I am a huge fan of Vicidial and dont have it in production at all, so I am not here to get freebies. I am watching the development of this GREAT product and just now and then throw in some humble and technically uneducated ideas.

My thinking here was just..... Developing a campaign builder tool into Vicidial is in the pipeline but it will obviously take time to get this finalised. I see many posts of people who want to create custom campaigns and the "frontend" does not provide the opportunity to do that at the moment. As I understand it the webform is the easiest way to do it. So all I want to know is if someone already created a nice customizable webform that is integrated to help the guys who is looking for something like that? Or even maybe have something like that to sell to interested people.
Trying

Postby mflorell » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 am

Don't forget the SCRIPT tab. I've had several clients use an IFRAME in the SCRIPT tab to do some pretty intricate things.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:12 am

Yes, maybe even better. Anyone interested in sharing a well developed script with iframes so that the rest of us non-technicals can modify it to our needs?
Trying

Return to General Discussion