sample logs for report testing

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

sample logs for report testing

Postby michaeljoser » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:18 am

Hi,

I am working on a php script that would do some nice reporting (i am thinking of sharing it as well :p) but i need some logs with dummy data that would help me finish my script.

i'm a bit lazy to actually build some fake logs so if no one's got any then i'll have to do the job :S ... i guess i would need vicidial_agent_log & vicidial_list for starters.

thanks!
michaeljoser

Postby Cary » Thu May 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Ok I could send you some data.
What reports are you working on.
I just posted a feature request for some reporting tools.
You may wish to take a look at that.
Cary Robinson
Contact Center Technology Consultant
caryrobinson@gmail.com
Cary

Postby thedonvaughn » Wed May 21, 2008 3:22 pm

you still need some logs?
I'd love to see your reporting tool. I am desperate need of one. I was contemplating mapping out vici's database and writing one myself.
thedonvaughn

Postby pylinuxian » Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm

the problem with reporting is the actual gathering of data ... which I believe is pretty well done by vicidial so what is left is someone who knows a little bit of sql language to get you what you want out of the database ... & he doesn't even need to know linux as he can query the db from any windows on the network & using the tools he knows best ... even access.
pylinuxian

Postby mflorell » Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm

What kind of reports are you working on? We have done a lot of devlopment in the SVN trunk codebase with new report recently.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion