Transfer DISPO URL Question

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Transfer DISPO URL Question

Postby evroggio » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:58 am

I am trying to post information from the agent screen via a webhook when dispositioning a call as "XFER - Call Transferred". However, the webhook is picking up the information from the disposition screen and not the agent screen and fields are not populating into the webhook.

Is there a way to make the agent screen information populate into the webhook? I want the lead information to create a row in an excel spreadsheet and send a chat to a team on Microsoft teams every time a call is transferred.

Another way I could do this is if I could add a URL (webhook) to the transfer button on agent screen (as it would pick up the info from the agent screen).

Let me know if anyone has any recommendations and if you could please explain how I could complete this.

Thank you.
evroggio

Re: Transfer DISPO URL Question

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:27 am

The way you are explaining this doesn't make sense to me, please start by posting examples with details of how you have this set up now where it is not working.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby evroggio » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:33 pm

Hi mflorell,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for not making sense, I am new to API and webhooks. I am trying to push the information that populates on the agent screen when an agent connects to a call on Vici. I am trying to push that info to post a lead to my CRM via a zapier webhook when dispositioning a call. I am able to successfully post this information via a zapier webhook using the webform button on the agent screen, but when trying to use a webhook using the disposition screen to push that same information - I am not returning the info that populates when connecting with a call.

I would like the client information on the agent screen that populates when a call connects to be pushed to the webhook when the call is dispositioned as a transfer. Currently the status is called "XFER - Call Transferred" on my build.

I have tried the following:
1) Changing "Dispo Call URL" on campaign detail view to "ALT"
2) Setting the status to go to the URL of my webhook when XFER is dispositioned after a call

And I still receive no information on the webhook.

So I am trying to figure out how I can transfer the information populated on the agent screen to the webhook from a URL linked to the disposition.

Does this help clarify what I am looking to do?
evroggio

Postby mflorell » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:29 pm

Have you checked the URL Log Report in Admin Utilities for these?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby evroggio » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:07 pm

Hi Mflorell,

I actually got this resolved by adding variables after the webhook telling it what fields to grab. Before, I was just leaving it open ended with no fields listed after the webhook.

Thank you for your help!
evroggio

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 pm

Thanks for posting your follow-up!
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion