How to remove duplicate number from new lead from drop list

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to remove duplicate number from new lead from drop list

Postby susam » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:42 am

I am facing one issue , I have enabled drop list in inbound campaign , but customer calls every day 5/6 times, there is only 2 option for duplicate remove/check
1) LISt
2) LIST_campaign_lists
Both the option will not work for me, beacuse customer call me may be 3/4 times daily,
How can I write in a script "check if within 1 hour that drop number is called by any agent it will remove from new lead( drop list ID), and no duplicate in new lead"
This is normal issue faced by any inbound campaign. I am running this drop list every 15 min, to serve customer better if any drop calls from our side due to agents not available.
susam

Re: How to remove duplicate number from new lead from drop l

Postby carpenox » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:20 am

I suggest using lead recycling to call the drops, i think it may work better for what youre trying to do, if not, a mysql query should accomplish what you want maybe entered into a cronjob
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Re: How to remove duplicate number from new lead from drop l

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:29 pm

carpenox wrote:I suggest using lead recycling to call the drops, i think it may work better for what youre trying to do, if not, a mysql query should accomplish what you want maybe entered into a cronjob

Lead recycling (IMHO) will make the situatin worse. Lead recycling is an absolute override and WILL call the customer back no matter what. Even if they are presently on the phone after having just called in.

I'd need to see a list of all the settings in use to make this happen, rather than assuming the setup to come up with a solution. It's possible that a hopper script modifier is a good idea but it's also possible that there's an existing feature that would resolve the issue (like NOT making a new lead each time the caller calls in, use the same lead over and over again so it can only have ONE status). But since I don't have a full set of what's going on with this configuration, guessing would take too long for the Free Forum run. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion