Vicidial-Wallboard with vicibox v10

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial-Wallboard with vicibox v10

Postby worseo » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:13 pm

Hello Team,
I need help with getting vicidial-wallboard on my vicibox v10 cluster server. I have clone the project in my directory /srv/www/htdocs/ but cant open the page. Page for the link http://server-ip-add/wallboard is blank/white with no error. is there anything I need to do?
Vicibox 10
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3533
DB Schema Version: 1646
Cluster of 3 Servers
2 Dialer, 1Web/DB
worseo

Re: Vicidial-Wallboard with vicibox v10

Postby williamconley » Wed May 11, 2022 1:24 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Check your apache error log, it should have a hint.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby worseo » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:58 am

Hello Team,
I wrote this script (select * from vicidial_list WHERE (MONTH(CAST(entry_date AS Date)) = MONTH(curdate())) AND (Status = 'DROP');) which is supposed to select drop calls for the current month. But it select data for the current month and data for the same month in the previous month.

How can I avoid the previous year and take the current month only?
Vicibox 10
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3533
DB Schema Version: 1646
Cluster of 3 Servers
2 Dialer, 1Web/DB
worseo

Postby fperdomo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:40 am

Hello worseo, if you want to only select the data of the current month for the current year you will need to add
Code: Select all
AND YEAR(curdate()) = YEAR(CAST(entry_date AS Date));
, your query should look like:
select * from vicidial_list WHERE (MONTH(CAST(entry_date AS Date)) = MONTH(curdate())) AND (Status = 'DROP') AND YEAR(curdate()) = YEAR(CAST(entry_date AS Date));
best regards
fperdomo

Postby basha04 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:37 am

I know this is an old thread , but if anyone else have the same issue I would suggest using the following query and have an composite index status_entry_date(status,entry_date) to speed up the query.

Note that , using functions in MySQL will never use an index if present

select * from vicidial_list WHERE Status = 'DROP' and entry_date >= LAST_DAY(NOW())+INTERVAL 1 DAY - INTERVAL 1 MONTH and entry_date< LAST_DAY(NOW())+INTERVAL 1 DAY ;
Last edited by basha04 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
basha04

Postby carpenox » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:02 am

great post back
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion