How to delete specific leads on Vicidial

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to delete specific leads on Vicidial

Postby rasbenny » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:47 am

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I'm having a big issue to remove some leads on vicidial. I have to delete about 2000 leads in different list.
On vicidial, I do have different list, cause I create all my list depending on which region I need to work on. Example: 50001 contains all leads with a postal code that begin with 01, 50002 for those postal code beginning with 02, 50003 etc, etc....
Actually I have a total of 46 lists. All those lists contains less than 50 000 leads in them.
I hope that everything is clear up to now.

I have got a request to delete approximately 2000 leads in those different list. To begin the task, I have created a new list, 59999 which contains all the numbers I will have to delete. As from now, each time I have new leads to load, vicidial can automatically remove all leads with numbers which already exist within this list. But where I'm stuck is actually I need to remove also all those which already exist.
I have tried to delete them using SQL but my querry is not good and I'm having everytime an error message which is as follows:

SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '[vicidial_list'].['status'] = 'XX - A NE PAS APPELER' WHERE (((['vicidial_list' at line 1

The SQL querry I'm using is the following:
UPDATE `vicidial_list` SET [`vicidial_list`].[`status`] = "XX - A NE PAS APPELER" WHERE ((([`vicidial_list`].[phone_number]) In (SELECT `phone_number` FROM `vicidial_list` As Tmp GROUP BY `phone_number`
HAVING Count(*)>1 )) AND (([`vicidial_list`].[list_id]) Not Like "5999"));

Can someone help me to sort this out please?

I must admit that I am not a genius in neither SQL nor vicidial, but I have a knowledge about the basics.

I thank you in advance for the help and the time you will spend to help me.

Yours Sincerely
Rasbenny.
rasbenny

Re: How to delete specific leads on Vicidial

Postby carpenox » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:44 pm

Have you tried lead management tools in reports > admin utilities ?
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion