for moderators

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

for moderators

Postby Op3r » Sun May 27, 2007 2:54 pm

We all know that the reason why we are here is to moderate the forum.

With matt's permission in order to make this forum more efficiently.

All the moderators have to prove that they are capable of assisting the newbies. ram is a perfect example of 1. sometimes all I do was to tell them to buy the Manager's Manual :D

all the moderators are here to prevent the spam coming to our forum. I am sick and quite tired of deleting 20 spam every day. and the reason why I left some if for you to delete it.

I will ask matt to require every moderator to post at least 7 post each day to help the newbies. (need to think about this more)

I am trying to take over the forum.

If you think you are better to help the forum then make it so. :oops:

(edit and addendum)

We can make this as a moderator only topic. but it seems that the Administrator can only make it as a mod only topic.
Last edited by Op3r on Mon May 28, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Postby ramindia » Sun May 27, 2007 3:14 pm

Hi

I have watch this site more than 10times
and i also delete most of the spams what ever come across.

and iam answering what ever i can and best the level

I also request if moderator can interact each other personally to help each other this forum will be more effective

thats my suggestions,

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

Postby gerski » Mon May 28, 2007 11:43 am

We all delete spam everyday.. but it doesn't matter who delete more and who doesn't..

i also monitor time to time everyday, also with the help of my brother and still we have seen spams (the spammer is getting brighter because they can post to all the section)

i think what ramindia says, its better if we can interact each other so this forum will be spam-free, also we are here to moderate the forum not to prove that we can answer all the question of the newbies, again we will try to answer each of the question according to our knowledge effectively..
http://www.perfectnetworkcorp.com
Perfect Network Corporation
gerski

Postby aster1 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:33 pm

If you think you are better to help the forum then make it so.

Let me know if you need one more moderator . I visit the forums almost 3-4 times a day . 7 posts a day is not a problem provided that many support threads are up . I am sure you wont like moderators to spam next :P
aster1

Return to General Discussion