DID setting

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DID setting

Postby andrei.miron » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:04 am

Hi,

I don't know if I found a bug or I did something wrong in the configuration of a DID.
So I configured the DID to send the calls to an AGENT. I put the User Agent and in the User Unavailable it is EXTEN.
The user is not logged on when I'm making test calls..
In the User Route Settings In-Group:
- if it is AGENTDIRECT then the call will be waiting with the message "waiting for the next available agent". If I change the No-Agent In-Group Redirect from DISABLED to same EXTEN as int the User Unavailble (9998811112) then I hear the message that is not a valid extension.
- if it is NONE the call is hangup with the message in the log |IN-GROUP INACTIVE

So I don't understand why is not using the route to User Unavailable (because the user is not available) but is putting the call in the waiting in the AGENTDIRECT Ingroup. I misunderstood the User Unavailable setting?

Thanks,
Andrei
ViciBox 9.0.1 from .iso
VERSION: 2.14-744a
BUILD: 200401-1448
Asterisk 13.29.2-vici
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
VMWare 14
andrei.miron

Re: DID setting

Postby Kabis » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:50 am

Hi,

1. You configured DID route to Agent.
2. Then call will be landed to particular agent via Agentdirect ingroup.
3. If no agents, then call will be landed to exten which is configured in agent direct ingroup. Please check the number is correct according to dialplan. If wrong number then you can hear this msg. So change correct number for unavailable agents.

I think (9998811112) this is wrong number.

Regards,
KABIS
We are ready to help you,
Regards,
KABIS,
Email ID: kabisforu@gmail.com
Kabis

Re: DID setting

Postby andrei.miron » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:14 am

Hi,

So my understanding and configuration is correct.
I check the number and is 9998811112 (wrong number).
The number is not important because the setting User Unavailble is not working. I tried in User Unavailable to put VOICEMAIL. No matter what I put in User Unavailable the call will reach the Ingroup AGENTDIRECT (which is defined in User Route Settings Ingroup).

So it is a bug, I'll post it in Mantis.

Thanks,
Andrei
andrei.miron

Return to General Discussion