Advertisement targeting VICI

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Advertisement targeting VICI

Postby Acidshock » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Just cracking up. Got a advertisement that tries to call out vici a little bit. Mostly crap but still I post this stuff just as general info for us consultants to absorb.

Hi <MyName>,

As a call center owner, I know first hand that a good software solution doesn't cost you money, not growing your business using dated technology costs you money.

Here's 10 Reasons to Consider Switching from Vicidial to Convoso.

1. Actual Team of Experts/Support
2. Make better decisions due to accurate reporting
3. Higher lead conversion rates
4. Easily integrate with other platforms
5. More Scalable & Stable service
6. Higher contact rates
7. Leads will last longer
8. Save on IT staff/consultant costs
9. Accurate Answering machine detection
10. Increased Efficiency for Admins & Agents

Click Here to Learn more about how Vicidial is costing you more money than you realize.

Schedule a call with me to show you the better way.

--
To Your Success,

Jake Lynn
Account Executive | Call Center Consultant
Mobile: (270) 875-0962
Email: jake@convoso.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
talk to our Conversational AI Agent by calling: (323) 334-1552
Click here to schedule a demo!

Join Our Exclusive FB Group to help increase your ROI
VERSION: 2.14-698a | BUILD: 190207-2301 | Asterisk:13.24.1-vici | Vicibox 8.1.2
Acidshock

Re: Advertisement targeting VICI

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Four years in business. Creation Date: 2015-02-19T19:45:37Z

https://www.g2crowd.com/products/convoso/reviews

Interesting review:

July 2, 2018
"BIG Mistake"

What do you like best?

The people are nice but their system is broken and they all have different opinions with suggestions like moving back to Windows 7 which is where this system operates best apparently.

What do you dislike?

I have lost around $20,000 in one month with this transition. We have been told wrong information by several different people. The scripting is broken, the automated e-mail is broken, it can't dial my newest leads first and the list goes on.
Recommendations to others considering the product do not go with this company.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I was trying to automate my scripting, e-mail aka drip marketing and talk to more people everyday. None of it works and we just go in circles as different people tell us different things and the discover new bugs in their system.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Very interesting indeed, especially since Convoso was built on VICIdial :)

They actually used to be called SafeSoft, they've been around a while.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Oh, that's different then: (I can see why they'd change their name ...)

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sa ... nia-598120

Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010 Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013 Reported By: Mike — Tampa Florida United States of America

safe soft solutions
20950 Warner Center Lane Building A
Woodland Hills, California
United States of America

Phone: (818) 436-3600
Web: http://www.safesoftsolutions.com/
Category: Telephone Answering Services

safe soft solutions Phone systems Woodland Hills, California
*Consumer Comment: Don't use safesoft solutions
*UPDATE Employee: Services rendered.
*Consumer Comment: TOTAL RIPOFF I AGREE!!!!

Safe soft Solutions charged my company $400 for not even using the product. We called them up to ask for a refund to the phone system we weren't even using. They told us they could issue a "credit" for future services and charges. We told them we would never use their service again and a credit would do no good. They still denied a refund.

This company is very slick with how they charge people. I strongly would avoid doing any business with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sa ... nia-598120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

REBUTTALS & REPLIES:

#1 Consumer Comment

Don't use safesoft solutions
AUTHOR: Adialer - ()

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I had many problems with safesoft solutions. Ive tried many different auto dialers and the best one seems to be (((competitor's name redacted))), there costumer service is the best, they gave me a free week trial so I got to try out the system before I paid, the money was way worth it. They have a very easy to use autodialer. They gave me a contact list of 30,000 contacts worth 1200 for free. They set everything up very quickly. If you want the best bang for your buck try (((redacted))) it's free you can't loose, and I've never had a problem with them charging my card without permission.
Respond to this report!

#2 UPDATE Employee
Services rendered.
AUTHOR: SafeSoft Solutions, Inc. - (United States of America)

SUBMITTED: Friday, January 04, 2013
Because this consumers identity is concealed it's difficult for us a company to respond to this claim with only a few details from the customer perspective. However, the first statement in the complaint indicates that service was purchased and apparently not used per the consumer. As such, they felt a refund of the money paid would be appropriate. Unfortunately, due to the service based nature of our business, we must reserve and make resources available to provide such services despite the fact a customer uses them or not. For example, if you purchased cable television services, you would have little success asking Time Warner Cable for a refund because although they made the service available as agreed, you simply didn't watch television for a month.

As confirmed by this consumers statement, despite the fact we had no obligation to offer compensation in any form, the company agreed to offer a full amount as credit in the account that may be used toward future services. As such, we considered this matter resolved.
Respond to this report!

#3 Consumer Comment
TOTAL RIPOFF I AGREE!!!!
AUTHOR: upset - (United States of America)

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Danny Marcus is a rep at safe soft solutions and it seems the only safe soft bet is your going to get your money taken away with out authorization. when we first spoke he was very helpful and answered all my questions and at one point he mentioned to me he would not run my card untill we spoke about my thoughts on the software it seems he was more worried about charging my card than anything else. Im really disapointed and when i confronted him about it he spoke with such attitude defenetly not the danny boy i met at first. If this is the kind of staff they have i defenetly dont want to work with. I thought we would resolve the issue but i felt he was more of a enemy than a care consultant. I hope management can return my money wich i never authorized to be taken out. I signed the first form because he said they needed the first payment of 75.00 to be ran and they had no other forms but not to worrie the 199.00 would not ba ran only after i aproved of it. total scam!!!
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion