Broadcast Campaign that can capture data.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Broadcast Campaign that can capture data.

Postby fornite » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello Guys I was wondering if you can help me with a broadcast campaign with no agents or with a virtual agent or script that can call the number play an audio that ask for a telephone number 10 digits,save the response play another audio get secondary phone number and saves the response too.

this is for educational purposes if someone can guide me or show me abn example please is just play 2 audios and save the responses.

Its something like this on this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nW5f6DALs

Thank you in advance
fornite

Re: Broadcast Campaign that can capture data.

Postby williamconley » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:59 pm

1) Survey Campaign

2) Upon approval (will you take the survey?) transfer to a Call Menu

3) Use the call menu with logging to capture your data. You can also use AGI scripting inside the call menu's options to store data directly in the client record if you like.

Alternately, we have a proprietary (non-vicidial) straight-up "automated survey" system designed to capture true/false, multi-button, or audio responses which can later be reported on. But that's not a Vicidial app, nor does it enjoy the widespread usage and full PBX capabilities of vicidial (although it can run on pretty much any Asterisk PBX-based system such as FreePBX or Vicidial as a "base").
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Broadcast Campaign that can capture data.

Postby fornite » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

williamconley wrote:1) Survey Campaign

2) Upon approval (will you take the survey?) transfer to a Call Menu

3) Use the call menu with logging to capture your data. You can also use AGI scripting inside the call menu's options to store data directly in the client record if you like.

Alternately, we have a proprietary (non-vicidial) straight-up "automated survey" system designed to capture true/false, multi-button, or audio responses which can later be reported on. But that's not a Vicidial app, nor does it enjoy the widespread usage and full PBX capabilities of vicidial (although it can run on pretty much any Asterisk PBX-based system such as FreePBX or Vicidial as a "base").

Thank you William :)

But can the automated survey can dial a list of numbers, because one time I saw a person doing it with a remote agent and the response where saved to the list on the side of the lead if or something like that I think they use an inactive campaign for the result

Can you also help me with the agi scripting is just play 2 messages and record the 2 responses the customer input

Thanks in advance
fornite

Return to General Discussion