Somene can hepl me please?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Somene can hepl me please?

Postby frank83 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:25 am

Hello,
i'm a new user of vicidial, i've seen that has a lot of features but i have some questions, because i tried to make a test but i had some problems:
1.If i have a customers with more than 8 numbers, how can i call the alternative numbers? I tried to set "Auto Alt-Number Dialing = MULTI_LEAD" and i set vendor_lead_code with the same code for the single customer, but also if the customer answer, the system calling also the other rows whith the same vendor_lead_code, why? Which is the best settings?
2. If i put a number in a DNC, how can the system handles the blocked numbers? It's only for a single campaing or for the whole system? Because in my case could happen that a number of customers is present in many list on different campaign.
3. The system support the dynamic lists?
4. Which is the best way to integrate our web crm to vicidial? Do you know if exist a toolbar?

I'm sorry for the many questions :oops:

Thanks
Frank
frank83

Re: Somene can hepl me please?

Postby williamconley » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:12 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Please never make a post with "help me" instead of an actual subject again. That's the least useful thing you can do. Note that others have posted about all of these topics in the past and their subject lines should help bring you to their posts. If none of them are "quite close enough" create a post for each of your requests (one post per request). Include a descriptive subject line for each question. Include inside each post any configuration options you've already tried, plus any error log snippets, etc., and Perhaps your post will then fill in that missing blank. OR perhaps someone will see your level of detail and link you to an existing post that actually has a solution to your problem. Much more likely if you have a post with details for each topic instead of a generalized post with "help me" as the subject line and very few details. Just sayin' ...

4) The manager's manual has a specific method for collections agencies that allows up to 64k numbers per lead. That being said: Did you follow all the procedures necessary (from the Manager's Manual) to enable and use MULTI_LEAD with Vendor_lead_code? Or did you wing it? Providing the page/line of the manual plus your configuration options and what happened along with what you think should have happened would get your best results. Post in technical terms, not vague terms. EG: "Dialed lead with vendor_Lead_code '5555' and talked to someone, dispositioned as 'N', but another lead with vendor_lead_code '5555' was loaded into the hopper 5 minutes later." Especially if you post all your options relative to the options stated in the Manager's Manual, this would be much better. In the example given: N is not a "customer contact" lead disposition. So the MULTI_LEAD would not be invoked to mark the other linked leads "called" due to the "N" disposition. But verify that with the manual. Never use someone's memory for that sort of thing. 8-)

5) DNC can be "per campaign" (Use Campaign DNC List) or "entire system" (Use Internal DNC List). They are separate and are ... in the Vicidial Manager's Manual. You may also want to go over the campaign settings and DNC settings for the entire system with a Vicidial Professional. There's a lot to digest and while the Vicidial Manager's Manual is technically correct, it's not a "teaching" manual, it's a technical manual.

6) Define "dynamic lists" since that's a subjective term and has no technical definition. Probably best to post that in its own thread with a technical description of what you are looking for.

7) "Our Web CRM" is not a CRM I've heard of. vTiger ... SugarCRM ... these I've heard of. Facetious comments aside: There is no single "best integration method" that covers any CRM since every business model is different and data movement requirements differ so widely. So that's a thread all by itself as well. Definitely. And most importantly: How would anyone here be expected to know if YOUR CRM (which you have not named) has a toolbar? LOL 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby frank83 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:16 am

Hello William,
I'm apologizes for the incorrect post, I will try to open a new discussion more detailed and accurate.

Frank
frank83

Postby williamconley » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:18 am

No need to apologize to me. The goal is to get you help. But you aren't getting the help you need ... because we don't have the information we need to supply it. You lost out. I'm doin' fine. Got a date today, lol. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion